There are numerous volunteer opportunities both at Cal and throughout the East Bay. Some programs of note are listed below.
Health-Related Volunteer Positions:
- The Student Health Services in the Tang Center runs the Health Promotion Services, which coordinates a wide range of educational and outreach activities.
- Contact the Berkeley Free Clinic for volunteer opportunities. They are always seeking assistance.
- Check local hospitals and clinics.
- Contact agencies like the American Heart Association or the American Diabetes Association.
Additional Volunteer Opportunities:
- Cal Corps
- Bay Area Outreach and Recreation Program
- YWCA at Berkeley
- Berkeley Natural History Museums