1. Go to www.lib.berkeley.edu
2. On the left side of the page, click on the Electronic Resources link
3. Click on Electronic Journals at the upper left
4. Enter the journal name, and make sure the "Exact beginning of title" button is marked.
5. Click on the UC-elinks button. You can fill in the year, issue, start page if you want to go directly to the article. If you don't fill in anything, you will end up at the journal home page.
6. At the journal homepage, go to the correct volume and issue number.
7. Search for the correct author. If you want to print out the article, I generally prefer the PDF format, but the HTML format will give you all the information too.
8. You may need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can get for free from Adobe to get the PDF file (most computers come with this already installed).
NOTE: If you are using a ISP other than C@B, like AOL, you will need to configure your browser as a proxy server: instructions are here. If you are having problems with this, talk to the librarians.